Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Putumayo's

Putumayo World Music - I've been a fan of Putamayo World Music for quite some time. My first CD was World Groove, Asian Groove, Latin Groove, Turkish Groove, Spanish music Espana, New Orleans Christmas…I love it…just to name some of it here. There are so many that I love and enjoy. Just heard some of the blues CD’s and hope to add them to my collection soon. Fabulous music….makes me happy and wanting to dance more!


This is the email I received from Putumayo today :

Putumayo's Haitian Relief Efforts

In response to the devastating earthquake in Haiti, Putumayo is re-releasing French Caribbean and our children's CD Caribbean Playground and will be donating 100% of our proceeds from the sale of each CD to the Red Cross for Haitian relief throughout 2010. These CDs are available at retailers around the world and online at www.putumayo.com.



I must admit, usually when disasters happen like this in other countries - a powerful earthquake in Haiti, I read it in the headlines and go about my day.

I just done the online purchase the CDs. If there’s something you need… visit www.putumayo.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment