Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Letting Go Frustration..

Today is the 4th day of Chinese New Year. I dint step out from my house after we visited the old folks house on 1st day of CNY. This is 2nd year I went there – Perak Old Folks House, sorry no picture because I don’t want to see tears in their eyes during CNY.

My house is still full of relatives and kids right now in red. My mom like RED color much on this festival. Huh! It is MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE tired! Tired of chatting, eating, tidying, cleanig... Thanks goodness my sister tagged along her maid for help. Muhahahahahaha XD.

So I’m just here, but I was drunk and still drinking, all I need is a nice book and my MP3, but no matter how many time I listen to the music, I cant concentrate to think about my dance and choreography, I cant hold on my breath to finish my novel, it is the noise and most of all – HEAT! Again I put back my novel back to the bookshelf.

I log onto youtube and watch people dancing. I did not pay attention to watch it, eyes been staring at the computer screen made me more sleepy. I gave up and I manage to spend a quite moment to read my blogs in the hot stuffy room. I look back at my own life and decide what I want for my future. This whole internship things has really baffled me. I started to ask myself : What do I want to do? Is dancing & working my call? Sitting here I don’t have the heart to think of the tiring question. However, I am a passion driven person, I should let my heart leads me, do what I love, it’s just simple.

The last couple of months have been driving me crazy. I tried hard to make something work and it’s JUST NOT WORKING. I realised, I wasted too much time on frustration! I found that when I leave something, my brain still tries to figure it out behind the scenes. That’s what I’m going to do, going to let it go!

To let go, I open this little door on the top of my head - and let all negative emotions fly away from me; I now release all my upset, my feelings of stress, anger; I letting go of frustration, problems and worries; I NOW SMILE! I am ready to fall asleep now…


No comments:

Post a Comment