Monday, February 1, 2010

Smell CNY

Chinese New Year is around the corner, received Fiona's (my niece) Chinese characters hand writing last week. I am not good in translation, but I know it's have more meanings of lucky symbols, way of health, wealth and happiness. I still don’t have New Year mood, I went to Penang with friends when they came to fetch me. Damn tired rushing in and out from the small fitting room. Finally picked up white, red & blue jeans. (they fit me), no brand name jeans so it is not expensive, around RM50 – RM65.

Finish teaching the belly dance fusion this week. I am proud every time I watch my students enjoy my choreography. I love when someone approaches me at the end to share thoughts, comments, critiques or just say "nice job". It takes incredibly little to make me happy :D The fusion choreography easy and fun, and challenging enough for my students to look forward to improvement. I stick to the traditional steps, so that they can use what they learn on a dance floor. Two students in my intermediate class were at age of 60, So cool !!! They don’t look 60, they can still dance.

Looking forward to CNY and all the fun that easy to meet up with everyone, and time for me to RELAX.

No comments:

Post a Comment