Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Heart Vs. Head

Last night half way through the party, no idea why, it suddenly dawned on me. I know I am not going to join these people soon, they are all so dear to me, for few years. I will miss my friends and the people bump into my home town, I will miss the fun to hang out with them, home sickness seem to overshadow everything else later…

I suppose this means that I am leaving soon. Proper goodbyes always hurt just a little. They are such double edged swords. On one side they’re an acknowledgement of the exciting future, on the other side they’re an acknowledgement of how sad it will be to leave. Although my head say No but my heart is saying Yes. And that it came down to - Heart Vs. Head. At the end of the day ( 2 days ago) I decided to go with my heart, Feels cool! But this decision is something that I cannot explain fully in words. I’m sorry to keep this blog a bit unclear and mysterious, it is just that I am not in a place to say exactly what is going on. I will let everyone know about this as it will only be a matter of time. So keep an ear out for it!

Alright…not to letting you all down at the moment. I am preparing for our next performance. I’ve choreographed something new to close the dance. I’ve had several phone calls with potential clients. They mostly were articulate and smart. They had a need and my name had come up. There were expected questions and I gave the best answers I could. So yes its going to be an eventful weekend, I can’t wait. Like always I’ll keep you updated with pictures and videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment