Sunday, March 21, 2010

Tribal Fusion With Samantha

I am back from Samantha Emanuel tribal fusion workshop. Ow… my butt hurts! Really need to beg someone to give my butt a good massage :o

I remember when I tried Ariellah Gothic Belly Dance workshop last year, those core elements, upper body posture, lifted chest, high elbows, and strong ATS (flamenco-inspired) arms….. huh…I felt like a right fish out of water, but its all good experience though! And after much thinking about the tribal fusion workshop with Samantha, I signed up only 2 fabulous workshops, combination for improvisation, drill and layering workshop. I didn’t take up the choreography workshop as my main struggle is chasing the tribal fusion choreography.

Fingers crossed for Friday workshop!! It was such a challenging, and a ton of fun on the drilling parts. I have to say that this was one of the toughest Tribal workshop I have ever attended. The drills were well explained and I love the new knowledge. Thank you so much for Samantha and Carol Teoh. www.zahra.com (workshop organizer). It was a long, exhausting day for me, but I loved every minute of it. It's the kind of motivates that makes me say AND feel that I WANT TO DO IT!

Start training my butt and arms. Practice, practice, practice until reaching perfection…. If you ever get the chance to go to Samantha Workshop, try it! There truly is something in it for all levels and all dancers. Well worth the price of admission!


No comments:

Post a Comment