Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tribal Style Belly Dance Malaysia



Workshop 7 & 8 : “Wait, But There’s More” Advance More

The workshop 7 & 8 was scheduled in February, but due to Chinese New Year Festival, the workshop has been postponed to 7 March 2010 (Sunday). I look forward to attend the more, advance more workshop! I do admit it does make me a little nervous. The most stressful moment for me is I never practice what I have learned from the last workshop. Meanwhile, I stare at my notes, trying to appear calm. Inside, I’m screaming “Oh, hell. I forgot all! I try my best to breathe, Three deep breaths, try to catch everything, so fingers crossed I am OK soon.

First of all, I would like to say a personal thank you to everyone help me kick off this series. I know it’s not always easy to handle the long series workshop. I look forward to the experience, mainly because I trust Nanci Traynor professor & peers. It feels like we’ve seen each other’s work & yet we continue to surprise and challenge one another. That’s where it’s at. That’s how it should be, but it takes a LOT of work to make the workshop experience work for everyone.

We will have at the end of the workshop showcase where we perform, so it’s good to have something official to work towards. So yeah, lots of work, have to do many things and make a final decision.

Hmmm.... I guess that’s about it. Never a dull moment around here, but I find myself not having tons of exciting things to say! Tata… .till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment