Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Bad Luck These Days…..? .

Yesterday was one of those hard working days, where I worked through lunch and straight on past five. At about quarter to five my colleague asked; Are you going to class? I told him that I was so caught up in what we were doing I forgot that time past. So I quickly rush out to pick the 2 little girls to dancing class.


When I reversed my car, I knocked someone's car. I did not hear the lady blowing her horn because I had my loud music on. I sat in the car and just stared at nothing for a while, I was like “Aiyoh die la die la…..” I saw a pregnant lady get out from the car and walked towards me, she starts yelling at me. I winded down my car window as well and I scared 'shit' because I honestly thought she gonna hit me. Suddenly I heard she said “You ar sister? Didn't you hear the horn? Thanks goodness it was my cousin sister out there. It turns out easy, it's that simple! Honestly, we didn’t meet up for quite sometime since she got married. Therefore, the incident was not a big problem and I just need to spend money to repair the cracked bumper. UGGGHHHH!!!! Not blaming, that was my fault, loud music does cause accidents all the time.....this is a very big distraction.


I lost my phone last week. It would be a hassle on my part because all contacts/friends/belly dancer/teacher/students will be on it. So if you’re reading this (people in my address book), feel free to re-send me your contact numbers or feel free to drop me an email.


Bad luck ? Not really. Friends, I don’t believe in luck. To be perfectly honest, I am having something personal about me. Hmmm…not to get into detail, I believe in blessing...

No comments:

Post a Comment