Monday, March 1, 2010

“Dance like a Star” with Hadia

Things have been pretty hectic around here, trying to work, go to class and workshop. So, as usual, my life is jam-packed, but in a very good way! So now you know all about me and what I do around here. So we’ll see what happens. It was another thing that made life very insane….but it was at least an exciting thing!

I CANNOT believe how it’s already March. Where did the time go? Pretty soon Hadia will be back to Malaysia, next Month April!! Cant wait to go back to her Oriental Workshop. Just a gentle reminder, the early payment due date is on 31 March 2010! Don't miss this opportunity to study with Haida - a Master Instructor and Choreographer, Hadia is a World-Renowned. Her dance styles include classical, contemporary, jazz and Middle Eastern dance.

Hadia will be performing for Emily Hafla at Shah Alam on Friday 16th April 2010. I will update when I get the information out. For more information on Hadia and her many achievements, please visit her web site: www.hadia.com. Please make your workshop reservation early. Visit www.arabesquebellydance.com.my for workshop details. I hope to see you all there for a wonderful weekend.

Thank you for those who have already signed up, your support helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment