Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Woopy....

I am now sitting in Airport, going to depart to Bangkok. This trip is my personal holiday, it is not a dance journey. I am now taking to reflect things I have done for my dance teaching and things I like to look forward too. I will write and make a list! Besides reflecting, I am blessed to have such a fabulous ‘family’— talented, loving, supportive students, and they are just damn fun! At the same time think about my possibilities to bring something challenging in my day-to-day dancing life also.

I still can't believe how fast this month has flown...One of these days, we are going to have our Christmas dinner with my Christian friend, Susan. I only got chance to meet her during Christmas time. Again, she invited us for the church anniversary event. She is so happy when I told her 10 of my students are coming. I'm going to just give out my cards soon, with the website printed, to likely candidates, or may be just text sms when I am not able to see those always busy friends. Then, when I am back, we have a rehearsal, we are performing on new year eve soon, the 1st time in Alor Setar China town new year eve festival!!


Woopy! Till here then, this is going to be my fun shopping weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment