Thursday, December 31, 2009

My Energy Drinks


Yesterday, my stomach was punishing me after I took a big bowl curry noodle at 6pm. I felt a sharp needle pain in my stomach while I was teaching a new choreography in the studio. It came in gradually. In about 15 minutes after the pain begun, I rushed to the toilet with the urge to vomit. I continue back to teaching then, I felt a little breathless when I dance to show the new routines, of course I did had to rush to the toilet when diarrhea calls. After 2-3 rounds, I felt in total exhaustion… I cant continue dancing, I demo some small sections of the routine for them to practice. Thanks Goodness, my student May bought a 100plus for me immediately (Thanks to May). I finished the whole bottle of 100Plus and the whole bottle of mineral water. The 100Plus was a little comforting to my stomach and help me to gain some energy. The water helped restored some H2O in my body… I felt much better and continue the next late evening class.


I don't think it was the food, no one else got sick, I think it was my body. I pretty much carry around a little pill box with me in which there is usually medicines (for diarrhea). A note to me be careful with what I put in my sen-si-tive stomach!




No comments:

Post a Comment