Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Be More Patience...

After the third days on medication, I noticed my foot turned purple and along with my calf injury and I had a severe swollen ankle. Now that my calf is healing but still hurts a little when I first stand, seems odd... This thing cannot possibly heal soon enough as far as I'm concerned. I canceled my Wednesday & Thursday class. Not much that I can do about it except have to be more patience. :-(

Great. Now, I can go home early for dinner with my mom. I have more time to read my book. Oh…This book I bought years ago and have been putting it aside - Thick Face, Black Heart by Ching Ning Chu. Its quite interesting and I just cant put it down... It also described how to be “Thick Face, Black Heart” practitioner helps you with all aspects of your everyday life, but more importantly when we put the principles into practice within our business skills. It gives you a clear and powerful understanding of human nature. The author also approached in a different way to explain a little more about why “Nice guys” don’t win, and why “being nice” isn’t as nice as it seems. And when practicing a black heart can be equated with spirituality. I don't believe this point. Anyway, I better censor my thoughts. You know, just in case. If you read this book, write me about your comment.


Two of the CD's I ordered earlier have arrived, "Music for Arabian Dance" and "The Essence of Belly Dance". It turned out to be great timing, since I can lay down dancing to a song from each of the two albums. Hurray… for no teaching class!

No comments:

Post a Comment