Friday, December 4, 2009

Learn Real Tribal Belly Dance

Not feeling well today. All I can say is thank god I don't have to get up early in the morning!

I took out my homework given by Nanci, get myself ready to fill up the part ‘student to fill up’ then get ready to practice, my challenge tonight will be drilling with a swollen ankle. Okay, see, I stepped into a big hold while walking to the car park with my high heel, thankfully didn’t fall but woke up discovered my ankle swollen – nothing serious still can practice Isolations, pop and locking for muscle control.

Sunday is our 2nd workshop with Nanci. We are going to learn the Eight Basic movement in Tribal Belly Dance - First 4 Tribal basic moves & Second 4 Tribal basic moves. There will be a lot of body work this time but little paper work :) this is what Nanci told me. Anyone interested in a Tribal Fusion should consider the foundation of movements is where all the Tribal Style movements are based off of. I am happy with this great deal to learn and experience the REAL Tribal in dance and the music. Nanci is a great teacher. She had a lot of lovely moves in there... and some facial expressions and arm movements. And its an amazing price too! I really recommend it!!!!!!!!! See you on Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. hehe...wau...annie...you learning pop and locking too o???'geng' ah...

    ReplyDelete