Monday, December 14, 2009

Holiday Brainstormed


testing my camera shoot





Turtle Bay

we screamed out loud when someone throw the see cucumber to us

Over the weekend, I went to Pangkor Island. This time we were in the large groups of 9 families drove all the way from K/L to Lumut. I took a late night coach and arrived in the morning at Puduraya, then we went straight to Pangkor Island. After parking we walked up to the jetty. It cost RM10.00 per day on weekdays but we need to walk to the Jetty which is about 5 minutes away. Alamak!! During school holidays, there was a long queue of people at the jetty. I had to stop twice because of the searing pain in my legs. And I walked like a duck. Ah ha…Thank goodness, nobody see my walk. I was very exhausted and as soon as I arrived in the hotel, I took a long nap while others went out to the beach.
I spent most of my time lazing in the room and eat, eat and eat and sleep. It make me fresh and energetic. Of course, I never forget the things I do for love - brainstorming of my "favorites". I was able to note it down in black and white, where maybe I can build up some techniques to fill out my dancing. Huh, so the first thing that struck me about this list was that I must practice harder till I completely comfortable with that I use it regularly while improvising without actively thinking too much about it.

Well, This trip was good except I missed out the water sport fun. But I had an only chance to cycle around the island before we check out on the 3rd days. I choose the small bicycle, so that I can just use my right leg as breaks when I don’t want to put too much pressure on my injured leg. I managed to cycle some distance at the coaster road, halfway cycle I return back because no strength to go uphill.. I end up walking my bike a good amount of the time. Haha… My palms hurt as I gripped to hard on the handles, fearing that I would lose balance and fall.
I’m off work on Wednesday again. Start my vacation week to Bangkok. This is so good. It’s gonna be a shopping, eat, sleep and shopping week. Next week, I'll tell you about my adventures in Bangkok. Meanwhile, have a great weekend, get your Christmas shopping done early and be well, my students and friends. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment