Tuesday, December 22, 2009

BINGO... I am home

I found these tassel..

That’s working so hard..The bank staffs doing street marketing by walking around in Chinese traditional cheongsam and high heel. And I stood there, trying to figure out how they walk with the high split with the high heels for the whole day? Just imagine that…If I have to wear that cheongsam whole day, I cannot sit with the high collar, plus I am sure I will be go off balance and stuck in cheongsam rolling on the floor….


Yeah, the beers aren’t cheap, but 450 BAHT for a barrel is fair for cheers! .


Pray...Pray... Pray...
I pickep up some belly dance stuff here

I told the fat guy in the red suit what I want most in 2010..
Tut Tut in Bangkok is so 'small', 7 of us cannot go in

waiting to depart...
Add Image

The trip to Bangkok seem to me like a blink of the eye and .. BINGO I reached. While I was enjoying the city decked out in its Christmas finery, enjoy seasonal entertainment…. BINGO I am home. Ahhhhhh!! it’s time to head back to my office. I felt my heart skipped away into that happy shopping mood.

My first visit to Bangkok got me hooked. It was definitely a trip to remember... and we actually had planned it all out some time ago! Thanks to Jack, he leaded us where to go, where to eat...where to shop....shop....and more shopping. Our first destination was the Platinum Fashion Mall. If you are a bargain hunter, you can get the wholesale prices for just two pieces. But I am lucky, I got a wholesale prices for a minimum of three pieces from the same store.

The Weekend Market Chatuchak - the biggest market in Bangkok and it is only open on Saturdays and Sunday. It’s almost like a maze. They have all kinds of things there, such as accessories, clothes, household stuffs, food, toys, pets, you name it. I picked some accessories because most of them have an ethnic feel. In Malaysia, accessories are always sold at much higher prices. I was drenched with sweat, and I hate having to push through crowds. I cant remember how many times I sat to rest my feet. It’s impossible to walk around the whole market. We left at 3pm and hopped back on the taxi to the other side of town where I picked up a couple of new shirts and lovely stuffs again. And I was about to run out of money too. I didn't take much photos cause we were busy walking....eating...walking...

So, to sum it all up the tri[p in Bangkok was shopping and more shopping. One thing for sure, is that this city does not sleep! It operates 24 hours every day, literally. There are night markets if I wanted to do more shopping...and shopping. Makan stalls everywhere.... and of course many other attractions which I won't mention here.

This post will be a quick. Year end is near, a bunch of work to do.. Well, time for the big push, this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment