Sunday, November 29, 2009

3rd Annual Hafla DVDs

I just spent a LOVELY couple of days shopping, enjoying food with my family and friends in KLCC, Mid-Valley, Sg. Wang…Wowww….of course money also beautifully spent for bags, clothing, shoes, accessories… I bought lots of lovely things and feel good about the spending because it all goes to worthy causes!!! hmm… as long as feelings happy!

Came back from shopping, we finally watched our hafla DVD. I felt I danced well with my wings. It was because I danced to a song that I really love and I able to completely lose myself in it.....It was good to learn - KNOW your music inside out before you perform to it! And I love to watched our group folklore dance with our full costume. I felt I was back in Cairo while the costume lengthen my entire body. Haha… when I designed this costume for my students, they told me it looks so “lao yi” (old woman) only with two side slits allow our legs to peek out. My colleagues who came that night enjoyed the show too and gave me lovely feedback on our costume. Ahhh… now everybody love our costume!

I had amazing time with the video, I love their smiling, everyone seemed to have fun, they were full to bursting! Thanks to EVERYONE who made that night one of the best hafla (at least that’s what was being said within my earshot!!!!)

The DVDs are ready. You can collect the copy by tomorrow. Goodnight all. Thank you for sticking with me by reading all the way through to this point!

No comments:

Post a Comment