Saturday, November 21, 2009

God So Cruel….Human So Cruel...

Cruel…Suddenly it’s true! No longer that I choose. When someone is cruel towards me personally, the hurt can be devastating, particularly when I have done nothing to deserve the unkindness or cruelty. I may even ask, why are people cruel? Why are God so cruel….?

Ok, so this blog has nothing to do with dance but I'm human and just like everybody else. I can break down!! Somehow the encouragement I had repeated in my head all day was gone… The last few days I can't get my mind off of someone who hurt me, and I feel just awful. I curling up on the couch with a great book cheers me up. And I keep reminding myself that I am worthy, my mind keeps telling me positive things.

Crawl into God’s lap, and let myself cry there; let him stroke my hair, and whisper to me that this time will eventually give me enough strength to see the light that eventually shines through….

I sat down and I opened my happy notebook. I am touching and Thanks for everyone concern. I am sorry for my last blog post that made my students worried. I cancelled my 3 teaching classes to calm and relax. I felt better now. A thought has occurred to me. I keep myself busy…ya…I love being busy, I love having my room filled with my costume, books, accessories need me to tidy up, I love all of the problems that want me to solve, and even the ones that don't get solved can teach me something.

I will be strong and continue to learn, No big deal! This “little” cruelty did not affected me. I know I have a journey ahead of me, but I plan to go on this journey strong in my faith, and knowing that the outcome will be a good one. God you willing response to me?. I am waiting to hear His voice right now…..

No comments:

Post a Comment