Saturday, November 21, 2009

Eating & Red Wine Celebration ...



We went back to Sentosa Regency hotel for dinner last Wednesday. Another round Teacher and students enjoy and celebrate for “eating” without wearing our Costume. And I invited my Emcee – Seow Peng to join us. This is because she were busy like us, didn’t have time to enjoy the food on that night. I made a purpose to reserve this table for my students but some of them did not turn up Yik Peng came to join us after her working trip from Langkawi, she brought 5 litres of Red Wine. Yoh…! We only drank only 1 litre. Not everyone drink alcohol and we have a great time gossip about the past hafla. I am glad when Seow Peng told me she heard the great feedback from the audience.

And the 2nd rounds, we celebrated in pajamas…I remember that night, my heart hurt but I still smile..argh.!!! I hate so much this feeling!!!

Speaking of videos, And it looks like the DVD will be coming out soon! The video should be ready for purchase soon. I can’t wait to see all the performances I missed because I was busy at the backstage.



No comments:

Post a Comment