Thursday, November 19, 2009

Cheer Up! Cheer Up!

I suppose to be very happy today when I got these messages :

"You are all in white, with your arms extended, your wings ready, opened to embrace the universe. I would like to share this inner glow. It attracts me irresistibly. Will you be my friend on this facebook. Women are Goddesses.”

"I love your Hafla theme and and your white costume and wings. You look like a Moon Goddess in the spotlight! Fabulous planning. You look very beautiful”

Thank you for your kind words, Maryam Dominique Ghassémi. She is one of Nanci student. Thank you to so many good friends and students. Thank you for all the good wishes! That’s all because of belly dance passion that make me plan, think, do, move and creates magic in my life.
Every day I am amazed my passion grow for this beautiful dance. I do need encouragement from time to time, when things aren't going well or when I feel unsure of myself, I need it more often than others. But during that time it's good to know that there is someone who is always there to give me all the love and all the encouragement I need every day.
I am crying when I would have to make some sacrifices now, I feel like everything I worked for is gone! It stinks! It hurts, stings...hurts, it’s uncomfortable. Well, I would take a little while to get over my hurt feelings. I tell myself to cheer up but tears come all too naturally.............. I am a crying Goddess today!

3 comments:

  1. teacher y u sad sad leh??wat thing make u need to sacrifices o?add oil,b more stronger ya^^will always support u...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carolyn, I got hurt by a cruel person but nothing do with my dance actually.
    I am Ok and will bring more to share with you as I love this beautiful art of belly dance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe,its gud tat heard u feel better ady^^lega jor..haha,my happy n best teacher is coming back..hehe,no need to care bout tat cruel person..cuz u still got we all 'arabesque student' we will sayang u,it is just bcuz of u r a part of us..if din hv u we all oso wont have today...

    ReplyDelete