Friday, May 29, 2009

Workshops Add Spice To Belly Dance

When I look at all the workshops listed in my calendar, it is amazing to see so many opportunities right here in surrounding area. Wow…this is very interesting. I wish I could sign up for all…. But it is impossible for me to attend every one because of my time constraints, my current skill level (because every instructor’s personality and teaching style is different) and hmmmm…. money can sometime be an issue too. Have to take into consideration not only the cost of the workshop itself, but also travel costs!!


With so many workshops available in June & July, Nigma’s ATS workshops is now clash with Paola workshop in my diary. it can be daunting trying to decide which ones to attend. Nigma and Paola were my highly respected dance teachers. They are dedicated to authenticity, ongoing professional self-development, and appreciation for the cultural background of the dance. So I am happily to book myself for their workshops. But I’m now scratching my brains for more good points to pick and choose the ones that are the most I want to attend. Oh Yes…my brain crack…wahaha…it is good to let my brain crack every once and a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment