Friday, May 22, 2009

Pirated DVDs-Superstars Instructional Belly Dance with Jillina.

Pirated DVDs and CDs are very rampant nowadays! I used to buy them for the simple reason that pirated DVDs and CDs are a lot cheaper in our country, you can get pirated ones cheaper and easier than original ones. I personally do. Yeah I’m not so ashamed to admit because I think almost everybody is doing it. I've been really enjoying some DVDs/CDs for quite a while but it doesn't mean that I have no respect to the creators or artist and authors. I would buy original stuff once in a while if I really want it or when I have the budget.
Something I just discovered today, one of my student passed me the pirated 3-DVD set of Superstars Instructional Belly Dance with Jillina. My student told me she bought it at RM50! That is Level 1, 2 & 3 complete with all the special features. I took home to review. The DVD is designed to teach the belly dance movement and Jillina put together some very nice combinations with almost upbeat music. Her 3-DVD set of performances on the DVD are amazing.
There's no end to piracy, the next question that comes to my mind is, how many more others pirated Superstar DVDs offered for sale by vendors locally?

No comments:

Post a Comment