Friday, May 15, 2009

Weekend with Pole Dance ?

What a weekend!! A friend from K/L visited me and suddenly we decided to visit Ipoh. So we drove all the way to Ipoh this morning to eat Ipoh Sar Hor Fun” then met Wendy at famous dim sum restaurant after her morning class. So I continue my 2nd round breakfast with my favorites dim sum. Then we chatted about Samra workshop and I confirmed my space for the double veils workshop.

After breakfast, we went to Wendy studio. Wendy & I were met in 2006 during the A-Z Teacher Training. She was a jazz instructor before she started her belly dance. After years of belly dancing and now she has become a pole dance instructor. Wendy show me a few basic step, walk around the pole, then wrap herself around the pole, spin around it at the same time and bring her second leg up underneath, stunts and pose and etc…I did followed to do a few basic at the end I was in pain on the way out and it’s only gotten worse. Yet the dance is not easy. Anyway, I am already a very busy person, it’s not my motive for learning pole dance right now.. It's that time to start getting ready for the annual Hafla show. Planning on my end begins way before the show. Yalla Dance!








No comments:

Post a Comment