Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Double Veils

I am gonna to get my double veils painted with butterfly…this is the long story between me & Samra (www.samrasexpressions.com) Samra didn’t mean to get into the “butterfly” series actually, but I guess this is how it is turning out. She made a set of butterfly for a dancer in VA. Then, Samra liked them so much & didn’t want to sell. And the dancer in VA liked them so much, and begged her to sell. So Samra sold to her because she is very nice. But Samra really wanted a set of butterfly to match her pants costume that she will be wearing in Montreal, because it has butterflies on it. So, she made another set for her own. Her’s is Turquoise and Sienna (creamish brown) and it turned out very pretty.
Now I will have the third butterfly set :). So, the rule is: Only 3 of us have butterfly veils by Samra. I told Samra I want it because to match my butterfly tattoo. Thanks to Samra, she do hard for the painting art.. I am so touching and I misssssssssssssssssss you.

See my butterfly tatto on above photo…

No comments:

Post a Comment