Saturday, May 16, 2009

Go to More Workshop

Well, the workshop I've been talking about this whole time is quickly approaching, so I thought I should start telling you all the workshops I’m aiming to go. I missed out on some good opportunities, Not that I'm complaining, because I was too late to signup and it was sold out. And the reason is my budget and time restraints will be an issue. Here are the workshops I’d like to attend :
1) Paola Blanton’s workshop - Poala is back after her long time traveled and performed abroad.
I am remembering the nice time we had together in Cairo last year...(the moment we discussed the project of pomelo certification). This time, she is back and will be teaching 2 workshop in Kuala Lumpur & Penang. Most likely I’ll attend the fusion oriental.
2) Samra Workshop in Aug - This is my 4th time taking a workshop with her. I loved the last workshops I had done with Samra in Bali so I’m excited about this workshop.

Please visit the website to learn more about Samra. I urge you all to sign up, even if just for one of the two days. No matter what style you study. The best way to grow as a dancer is by experiencing other teachers and other styles, and getting yourself out there and learning more, and they have a LOT to offer!



No comments:

Post a Comment