Wednesday, May 20, 2009

2nd World Belly Dance Day Charity Show


I went to attend the 2nd World Belly Dance Day in Penang on Saturday with my student and my mom. Although we were sitting nearly all the way up in the back, it was still fantastic!

I finally got to see Sadie in live. She was Hottest on that night. Not much else to say here - She is great at drum solos. I really loved it! A lot of performer have shown up. The show was again full of varied styles of belly dancing, bringing together all levels of dancers with a variety of dance backgrounds. The performer from Philippine is gorgeous as ever with her Wing of Isis. Love it!

Overall, I had a wonderful evening. It was so great to be just an audience and enjoy the show. Looking forward to the 3rd World Belly Dance Day - Featuring Aziza in 2010! (Aziza is one of my favorite dancers!)



No comments:

Post a Comment