Monday, February 16, 2009

Creating A New Class


My new intake class started. This year I appointed a Yoga teacher to teach yoga on Wednesday & Saturday at 7.30pm. All of you can learn the basics of belly dance isolation, strengthen some muscles involved in belly dance movement. If you just want to have a terrific yoga workout, I’m always welcome.
Warm up to start dancing, don't dance to warm up. Even doing that, I really feel my muscles later, and I know it is working. After I took my yoga course, the best and easiest method I've found is maintenaing good posture, I can see my ears, shoulder and hip were in alignment.
A new beginner belly dance session started last week – which are all part of a beginner choreography. If you like a further challenge. the intermediate’s choreography start next week - I can't wait - the song is really cute! And you are going to love the piece of this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment