Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Beauty of Tears….

A little update on thing beyond belly dance....

I received a phone call yesterday that one of my student’s husband died suddenly after he fell down. And way too soon!!! Believe it was heart attack after collapsing. Some also said he stay late at night, drank too much during CNY. His wife was beside him when thing happen. The wife cry & screming madly for her husband who died in her arms … I put down the phone, I felt tears welling up in my eyes…

The funeral is in Jitra town until Wednesday. I will go tomorrow, after I pray for the ‘cap goh meh’. I already felt not comfortable to go to this funeral, I don’t know what words should I carefully use to comfort her, I certainly know………as my eyes filled with tears….

Ladies, if you go to the funeral. If you simply couldn’t hide your tears, let us shed a couple of tears for her, I'm pretty sure your tears communicate an empathy words could never have captured.

Your tears are not in vain, It encourages her to keep faith in God and to look forward to new beginnings. God bless you for this beautiful sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment