Thursday, February 26, 2009

HADIA HADIA HADIA

The days are getting closer to Hadia Workshop. And I cant wait. I’ve got plenty to do to keep me busy, calling and send text message one by one and follow up with them… And thank you for those belly dancers responding so promptly whether they will attend or not to attend the workshop. I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart! But I felt very upset to those teacher who are trying to keep their students from studying with others, and won’t share the information and shown up the emotions. How do we account for this attitude concerning dance? Anyway, enough of that, I can say she must be a lonely person, because she build wall instead of bridge in her life.

HADIA is a world class belly dance master, big name dancer! It is time to polish your dance skills & rhythm interpretation . Successful processional dancers also continue to be students, there is true of all dance forms. An artist can never stop learning because art has no borders!! I’m going to join Hadia Level 1 Teacher Training, I think I mentioned in last year when I took her workshop in Singapore. I'm loving the chance to take the time to clean up my basic technique. She's helping me get a better handle on knowing how to do things both in a folkloric and an oriental way.

No comments:

Post a Comment