Saturday, December 20, 2008

My Kids Belly Dance

Tonight I brought my kids for belly dance show. People were very nice to us at the show and seemed to enjoy watching my kids belly dance. They were all ready, they remembered the choreography, and danced with their little hearts out. How lovely they looked in their red costumes & make up. I’m so proud of these beautiful girls.

We were invited to perform for Chinese New Year again. To be fair, I need to confirm with my kids whether they are available at that time. As school reopen soon my kids will be busy with their homework and tuition.

Here I’m just going to say, my kids enjoy dancing in a group and they really have fun ! I feel that it’s important for young dancers to interact and learn as a team. Team based dance provides new and existing dancers with an opportunity to have fun while learning and growing as a grou
p.

No comments:

Post a Comment