Tuesday, December 23, 2008

2008 Year End Review & Belly Dance 2009

I am on my way for a year end review. This year I start off this early. This gives me an ample time to think about what would I like my goals for the next year to be. Moreover, it helps me to start planning which will support me to fulfill my goals for the next year. To simply put, I am now doing basic research, gaining knowledge, taking advice, forming strategies, making space in life for the new goals etc. In the month of January, I don’t want to scratch my head wondering how to go about with my goals. I rather want to start working on my strategy and get closer each day towards my goals.

Most of my year 2008 was spent being busy. It was an interesting year when I look back now. Arabesque Belly Dance is three and a half month old now. And the journey so far has been amazing. My body work harder and harder to adapt new activities and motions, my dance routine keeps feeling fun and challenging. The only thing I missed out is my 3rd annual hafla which I had postponed to 2009. My blog - although I have only 47 posts on this blogs, I’m happy that I have been able to share the value info for my dancers or readers. People have written such wonderful comments to me, some through direct mails and some by phone calls. This is the greatest achievement of all for me.

I’ll update this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment