Tuesday, December 30, 2008

ATS Tribal Belly Dance

The 14 weeks sessions ATS Tribal (Fat Chance Belly Dance of Carolena Nericcio format) class went by so quickly. My student had completed the whole choreograph where they need more practice and practice. And the tribal fusion begins in end of December. Our Tribal Belly Dance journey is just beginning. Last Sunday was the 1st day for technique class. This is the class I work for my student to practice their technique drills. We will do technique drills for layering, shimmies, locks and slow movements that form the foundation of tribal fusion. They will be dancing and having fun before they know it.

We will also discuss appropriate costuming, music and history of this dance form. I will show them my tribal costume in the next lesson. Let yourself be inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment