Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Belly Dance Hafla 2009

I am excited for 2009. I am going to Bali in May for my own dance inspiration and education. I am hosting Hadia workshop in March 2009. Then Nigma ATS in June 2009. Hmmm....and while I know I’ll be making random updates here and there, workshop and my big big hafla event in 2009. I have stayed pretty busy writing... its just a matter of time. So stay tuned - I'll make sure to keep you all posted!

Everyone loved my Hafla (belly dance party celebration), but it is far too much work! Don’t get me wrong, I will do my 3rd annual hafla in 2009. I hope my dancers will willing to work as a committee and share the work, I would be happy.

That's about it for now. I'll keep this blog updated on a semi regular basis, with information and updates on my new website. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment