Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I'm Sick

I am back from Singapore. Damn long queue, big jam all the way stretch to almost JB immigration. I was up all last night sick. My body feels terrible pain. I called office to inform them I wont be in today. I've spent the 12 hours in bed. Other then that, things are ok I suppose. I’m still so weak all over there and severe headaches. But feel a little better now that its out of my system. Boo! Luckily no class today, time to rest and maintain health.

I got so much on my mind I really don't know where to begin...I am not even sure if anyone reads my blogs so I’m still going to post. First things first we have invitation for charity show on December 31st. Well I really need to plan for what to dance on new year eve, I guess too much on my mind at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment