Saturday, January 1, 2011

My New Day Start....



Thank you for a great 2010! Each and everyone of you made it special in a way and I'm happy and thankful. Wishing all of you A Happy New Year 2011!

Almost exhausted with year end parties/gathering. Time to awake! I want to Awaken! I have to change, I need to change, I must change and I will change! It's not been easy, but this something that I need and want… Feel the answer within me, know the answer within me, and honor and respect it. I remind myself the first person I have to love… is ME!  I am beautiful, I am  amazing, I am courageous. After reading The Sphere of Silence,  I told my friend  I’m getting to start my purpose of  practice the journal  with Sphere of Silence. My dear friend, please pray for me, I need your prayer that give me  strength to  get up in an early morning  to sit, meditate, write, focus and set  goals on my purpose.  

Mean time, I am also updating my new website and loving it!. I’ m pretty new to the world of technology and as such grateful when someone explains something computerise to me, as a lot of the time I feel like a real techno- dinosaur.  I am working diligently behind the scenes to prepare my Master Plan. It is my road map, how fast I travel it depend on me, it doesn’t mean I want to achieve faster, but I am willing to put time and effort to commit to learn, to enjoy!  UP to now, thank goodness for my to-do-list. My brain functions better by seeing what I have to do on a piece of paper. I’ve experimented with different kinds of to do lists. There’s the simple master list that holds everything. For the longest time I never kept to-do-lists. I used to practice  to  keep my goals and reach them inside my head. Sometimes this worked quite well; thoughts are things which are simple to rearrange and update as requirements change, after all. Other times, not so much. In short, I forgot things when I let everything circulate in my brain without writing it down. You know me, I'm still doing it... One of my other to do next is to create a list for all the activities.  I love lists and especially as I get older I need lists – to do list is being the most used one. I find this helps to organise my learning and presents a clearer picture for me to work with. and now is the time. 

Now, I am open my eyes to say, This is a new day, I will live a new way, I will be a new person, I am Awaken to a new existence! Here is a quick peak on my current projects page.


1 comment:

  1. It's Beautiful!! Just B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L !!
    The colour is so rich & the layout is amazing!
    Syabas!

    ReplyDelete