Thursday, January 13, 2011

Breathing Make Me Move....


Its Day 12th meditation challenge -  I've been pretty faithful to my commitment to sit. I actually look forward to a special time in each day to be just with myself – to go slowly, breath and smile. And now  I'm coming to a place of peace with it though and I will not give up entirely. I'm so glad this came at the right time for me.  The most important is calm during my super busy time,   take a 'Pause' and make a quick mental checklist of what I am grateful for. I felt  calm and have peace no matter what's going on around me….even when feel tired and grumpy...there is space for all of these feelings to be held at once. 

To be useful to others,  thought must result in action. There must be no laziness only constant activity in good work!  So, I am not lazy and I work extremely hard!  I'll have to pay closer attention in 2011. I still have other things on my mind, so far….January – April  is booked and packed with quite a number of travel. The troupe is busy with practice, rehearsal and performance on 28th  Jan 2011. I am also a bit struggle to launch my new website with the fabulous  Serkan Tutar and Mercedes.Neito workshops. My web designer still  working on some mass updates on the videos and etc. I'll let the video speak for themselves. Hadia workshop on 9th & 10th April registration filling up fast so do not wait!! This is a great opportunity for every potential belly dancer to learn from  her. Please feel free to call or email if you have any questions about registering or the workshop. I can be reached by email at annie_arbq@yahoo.com or  by phone at  012-4895395.
Oasis Night!! Unforgettable Hafla with Amazing Raks Star, Hadia  is fixed on 8th April 2011 (Friday). Thanks to Emily who is supporting my workshop by organizing the hafla for everybody to perform. The hafla is for  ladies event, no male this time but if you are male dancer,  you are most welcome to join us!   I'll post  it and spread the goodwill once the poster is ready. Please let me know if you want to perform so we can put you on the list, number of places is limited. So you can "add" us on Facebook  to follow news, photos, discussions, etc even if you can't make it to this year's workshop.  And for the latest program schedule, I’m updating it at this link.  Thanks everyone. See you soon! 
Much Love and God Blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment