Thursday, May 27, 2010

What A Night?

I am sitting here waiting for A NIGHT OF DINNER & DANCING FOR ALL TO ENJOY to start. Please arrive early because we will have several run-throughs and talk about how the program will go. It is very important that everyone is learning the group dance. You don't have to be perfect, but at least know what a "dance" is!!

I don’t felt thrill to dance tonight and I am sitting here with tears swelling up in my eyes! Serene is boarding to Liverpool at 5pm today! When I heard she cried in the whole morning, my heartbroken!! It's the first time she’ll be traveling abroad so this is all a brand new emotional experience for her. Although it’s a short period for her study, I had not intended going to say goodbye at the airport, I made my short goodbyes blessing ‘may you be well’ over the phone. In my heart I say the full phrase – and mean it. It's incredibly daunting, yet bittersweet.

This is only a temporary phase, as I'm sure when she touch down in UK soil, all her troubles will go out the window. And me ? I am fine then, it's going to be a packed week for me in studio, I've got a lot of big things on the go for the coming week! Now, will rock it and make some fun tonight! Oh...ooh...oh...ooh...ooh...oh... Come on and rock with me tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment