Sunday, May 23, 2010

GO BLAST!!!

It’s been a bit slow to update my blog! Not that I don’t intend to update but I am just freaking tired, and when I reached home all I want to do is sleep..sleep…sleep! This year will be busy one, thought of one event over can get more rest but now still busy with next upcoming event, and there are plenty of events and workshop to attend. Spreading more health, wealth and happiness, Life is a Blast!

Last night just came back from K/L with a new camera and new clothes from Miss Selfridge. Today transferred money for my new costume for collection! Argh…. my Argh is that I bought too many stuffs in this month! It burnt a big hole in my pocket! Never mind, the digital camera is a MUST for my daily activities as I don’t want to lug that heavy and sizable DSLR around with me all the time (my previous Sony camera was taken by Serene to UK). Feels good for Canon S90 new shots, What a Blast!!

This Thursday May 27th at 8pm - Just a reminder, we'll be having the studio dance and dinner party. We will have a shimmy session! All the guest and our dancers show off their shimmy skills with a 3-4 minute non-stop shimmy session. So remember to practice your shimmy right now and don’t forget to bring your hip scarf! See you and Go Blast!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment