Sunday, May 2, 2010

Back To Penang Competition


Been rushing in and out from the tailor for costume and the usual preparations …… me exhausted beyond words!! There is more pleasurable to me than the smell of coffee in the morning while reviewing the video I took in the class yesterday….

I always thought that competition is an excellent way to motivate kids. But now can you imaging how stress they are?? Can you imaging they cry because keep forgetting the choreography…their mummy was panic to slow talk to them….and me felt heartache watching my young kid cry……! Just like my life, I run my classes as a place to improve, a place to get faster, to understand best, to get more efficient, I do not like the idea of always getting rid of competition because a few students may get upset and cry.

And tonight they are going to dress up and jam in the hall! Yeah… they love their new costume. The same words I would like to say, ‘Do your best you can, go for fun and enjoy it. I will be there for you!! Good luck to all! Upload their new costume above!


No comments:

Post a Comment