Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Stuff That Makes Me Crazy

Yesterday turned out to be a very nice day -- a surprise, really, because the weather forecast had called for overcast and rain.

First off, Grace decided to go to belly dance competition in the last minutes, and Kher Ting is going with her, so I set out a little time to create the choreography for them. After I crawled into bed, my brain kept thinking about my 2 little girls going to belly dance competition on 2 May in Penang. I am very excited for both of them. Yessssss!!!!! It was choreography that wiped me out last night...

Today is a little jam-packed, practice and rehearsal! The girls are excited for the competition, for WBDD in Penang, mother's day show and annual annivesary event...oh, and I love that stuff that makes me crazy!!

Sadly I canceled my trip to K/L this week, not to go shopping with Serene, maybe find a date to help her pack for her further study in UK by end of May! Maybe plan a real celebration, with lunch out and a movie in Penang before she fly to UK. And will pick up her "big" gift -- a latest handphone she requested.

We also have our performance right smack in the early of May. In any case, I need to stop now and go bake applesauce coffee and ‘roti chanai’ for breakfast.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Take care and enjoy everything you do. I know you are always good in handling and manage to do so. Looking to see photos upload.

    ReplyDelete