Monday, April 19, 2010

Past Weekend With Hadia

Hadia workshop in KLPac went really well... a really fun and talented teaching method waken me up in every minutes… Huge thanks to all belly dancers for making the workshop a success. I hope you found a lot of new treasures, learned some new moves and had a great time. Hadia and me are looking forward to dancing with you all again!

For the 'Hadia Oriental Dance Training Workshop and teacher training', am sorting out the date with Hadia . For those who missed out the technique workshop in past weekend, you'd be welcome to join the next 20 hours of oriental dance training or weekend workshop in 2011. Get yourself ready and stay tune, I will keep you update!

There were also so many fantastic photos taken on Oasis Night Hafla 16 April 2010 by my girl, that I don't know where to even begin to choose which ones to add to my blog. So please give me a few days to go through them all!! I felt so glad to get together with belly dance friends/sister that we have not seen for years, when we get together its like there hasn't been anytime apart!!! I had a lot of fun, and the dance studio at aneyogadanceacademy.webs.com is just lovely. Thanks to E-Dance Academy (Emily Mah) for all of your hard work to organize this event. Kudos to all who participated to make both event a great success.

Love to all belly dance friends and students.... hope to see you again soon !!

No comments:

Post a Comment