Saturday, April 3, 2010

The New, The Old & The Blue

Posting for 2nd night NEW experience - we participated in the activity of the temple in conjunction with their annual celebration. The beginner troupe performed the OLD choreography which I created in 2005 and the costumes were simple and BLUE, except mine one in peach.

Maybe dancing in this temple event doesn't sound like the most exciting thing to us. The stage were full of disco ball-style light, multi colored light and the smoke blurred my eyes. I felt uncomfortable when the emcee introduces me to the audience takes too much time.....and I wait... then I wait a bit more... and I keep smiling..... When I heard the music, I lose track of the of the choreography a bit, hope nobody noticed that, hahaha :D. Anyway, I was able to get back to my dance choreography again. After finish, my students complaint the stage is really small, they only kept the steps really small and it works.

My student, Ivy suppose to dance together with us, unfortunately she couldn’t find the place though, I was at the back stage when she told me she lost the way. Ivy, so sorry for the missed!

Pictures didn't come out very good this time (the smoke and the disco light), but for record purpose, I uploaded some.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been following your blog for quite sometime. I just wanted to tell you that your blog is really really great. I love your blog though it's sometimes hard to carve out time to read it. You are so kind and willing to share everything with your students. Good job and keep on, I'll stay some more years!

    ReplyDelete