Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Welcome the “Stars”

I am going to fetch HADIA at KLIA on Friday. I’m excited about this – me hosted HADIA back to Malaysia!! But this round the venue of the workshop is in Kuala Lumpur on Apr 17 & 18, running here and there make me feel more energetic! Next week with Nanci Traynor last series of Tribal workshop in Alor Setar again. Yes, I worked extremely hard and I loved it!!


Having a discussion with Lynna about how to welcome the “Star”. She asked me whether I want to have the 'kompang and bunga manga' thing to welcome the “Stars” ?? Haha.... she made me laugh.....!! Oh no… hmmm, those 'kompang and bunga manga' thing is too expensive… it will take up too much resources and time to prepare and take away the enjoyment of the party...I do hope she can arrange to pour confetti all over Hadia's head and everyone applause as she come in... simple right? I know it’s a bit messy and hope the studio owner will allow. I just spoke to Lyna, and finally I through the ball to her…will see how and I invite you to read on to find out more!


Last rehearsal tonight, and we are going to have great great great fun on Friday Night. There will be some great performances by Hadia, Nanci Traynor & Karen Madrid, Woohoo…. Cant wait!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment