Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Politics In Competitions

Miss Photgenic Compettion finally over! Congratulation to Audrey won the Miss Personality Title. First off, I have something to say, I could not get out of my mind an image what is the proper role of this competition? The competition is particularly relevant to the agencies to bring their own activities to the public's attention and to secure public support. After thinking about this image, I have concluded that for competition and politics. My word would be : Be a pro competition agency, think about what is the proper role of a competition agency do, and keep politics out of your competition, but get competition into your politics. Maybe we should consider environmental aspects, consider cultural values in making competition decisions.










































































































































Add Image








No comments:

Post a Comment