Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Annivesary Teaching Party


























After writing more and more blog posts, I have to say how much I've enjoyed blogging, how the blog enriched my new life. Thanks so much to my fans, my students, my commentators, and yes, my inspiration belly dancers.
Last week, the studio put on the party celebrates its annivesary of my teaching in their studio together with belly dance students. I never plan to do a show or dance, I never dress up my dance costume I just want to sit down and eat or just do nothing!
The kids brought their costume and they dance, I put up the music for our class routine and invited some students to do dance, how amazing they were on the stage. ... Everyone cross their fingers for them! In the mean time, enjoy this picture of them at the very beginning of dance, hehe……

No comments:

Post a Comment