Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Belly Dance Goals..

My dance life has been a bit crazy lately, which doesn't leave me with much room for blogging thoughts.
Here's what I'm thinking, I want to change my Saturday morning class to Mon/Wed evening. (Adult & The Kids classes) The adult are all ‘OK’ and agreed to change, but the kids might have evening activities, most of them are not available in the evening class. Don’t get me wrong if I stop teaching on Saturday class, I want more time prepare for the work week ahead. I have a lot more free time on my hands. Well, maybe it is not a LOT, but definitely more! So I can put many of my dance goals and re-focus my energy on dance. Another thing is I have to start getting ready for the annual student showcase - creating more advance choreograph. I want to attend more workshops, but I know my budget and time restraints will be an issue, so I'd be happy with one every two months.













No comments:

Post a Comment