Thursday, December 29, 2011

Let’s Go Countdown ......

I hope you and your family and friends enjoyed a beautiful Christmas. I'm almost done with my holiday with lots of food and great shopping for new clothes. I also have a great time during Women United 2011. We whined and played  games  and sang. And ate too much. I love the holidays and all the food, Thanks goodness it is almost over. Sure I don't have to eat but I do. And there's still lots of goodies that I need to buy for Chinese New Year too, it’s just a start!  

Women United 2011 photos :



My students participated in 70s Rock & Roll



Let’s the Countdown begin…. Say cheers! It's a Happy New Year. Every person would be planning to celebrate new year in a very special manner.  My friends have been calling me  for weeks saying “What are you doing for New Year’s Eve?”  I thought for awhile…I usually  not going to restaurant to pay the expensive  price menu or to stand in  a crowded nightclub watching a bunch of strangers get drunk  just because of New  Year Eve. So many people make such a big deal over “5-4-3-2-1 Woohoo Happy New Year!” but I am not the one. My best New Year’s Eve is with family and  friends sitting around having some good food, good drinks and good chat. For me, this is the most perfect night to gathering.  I don’t need to be around with strangers. I don’t need to try to hook up with somebody just because it’s New Year’s Eve.

Here I am going to tell you, I am going to Auto-City New Year Countdown Fiesta 2012. Yay!!  I will be there for judging  the belly dance competition. It was quite a surprise that knowing Auto-City having a belly dance competition. The location is at the public area, the stage is right in front of KFC restaurant.  I don’t have the details or flyer event to share here, no public announcement as I know of. I was told I have to be there at 6pm for judges briefing and the competition will start at 7pm and ends at 8.30pm. If you happen to be there, do come to support the girls! 

Once again,  Happy New Year!! All of you have made my year really special. Thanks for your comments and for your support. I look forward to making 2012 an amazing year with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment