Thursday, December 8, 2011

Just about to settle down for a while ....


Had a looong day today,  getting everything done from here and there….Tired but was fun and happy. I just want to say my 2011 events  were  almost ended  and I can honestly say that this was the best year  that I have done!!!  The "Fantasy Oreintal Night" and the "4th Annual Exotic Raqs Sharqi Gala Show"! In general, most of my students, family and friends have been very positive and supportive of it,  I appreciated  very much!! But , there have been a few naysayers that have made me think for a second!  “What am I doing?” But only for a second!! I’m not going to let other people’s negativity stop me from following my dream. Think I’m too stubborn to let that stop me too.  Always keep my  positive energy develop one way to another.  

Looking at my new 2012 calendar, with my red  biro marks next to all the events I wanted to attend, I can say the 2012 would be another  spectacular  year!!! I guarantee it. First, I am travel to Istanbul n June 2012 and continue to Nile Group Festival!!!! Yippe…. I am truly honored and can’t wait to get started! I am  set my mind into doing something… I do it, and put my  best foot forward and do my fantastic  job.  

The big news at my studio is the new schedule and new students of classes.  And actually that can be big news  to the beginner students, they will jump up to intermediate class, we all develop out thought being challenge, I had a great time  with this before, I believe that I was also working on becoming a better dancer and better teacher!  Beside that 'entertainment point' , it is a lot of hard work! Right  now  am waiting for the dinner and celebration of the joy  with my students on this weekend, 9th Dec at Sentosa Regency Hotel, and one more dinner to celebrate for Women United  on 19th December at Anggrik Seafood Restaurant !! Yahoo....See you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment