Monday, December 5, 2011

Most Rewarding Day!!!!


A BIG thank you to all my students   who performed  on the 4th Annual Exotic Raq Sharqi Gala Show night! It was a huge success!!! And the past few days have been the most rewarding days of my life! When I  see the results in all of the smiling faces,  I know all of them had the best time at  the stage!! Life feels more memorable, hence I become more memorable. Following my dreams take unexpected turns and challenges.  Those challenges help me  grow as they make me  step out of my comfort zone.  I can't express how happy, proud and touched because of  the girls' hard work and dedication to the dance,  I am proud of your  efforts,  Girls, keep up the good work.  I look forward to dance  with you again!!! 

And a special thank you to all of you who helped behind the scenes with ticketing, money collection and ushered. We appreciate all of you and we couldn't do it without you. Thank you for supporting us and the arts!!!  Enjoy the students performance’s photo here!  


Our Opening Dance, The music is  8.3 minutes on stage
The Arabesque Kids perform Raqs Assaya (Cane Dance)
My sweet students perform her solo drum
Lovely Troupe perform Pop Baladi with Boa
Belly Dance Fusion - Oriental mixed Flamenco

Cow Girls Shaabi
Look like I was dancing solo, but it was duet.

Grace Heng - Bravo!
One of my student Albee solo - Fei Yang Jitra
Wings of  Isis with lovely students
My Sweet Angels perfrom Crazy Drum by Serkan 2010


Happiness moment ....
Me with some of my sweet and lovely students...don't know where the rest??
Youngest students 3 yrs - 6 yrs, they only performed to 2 minutes music! Cant love them enough!! Love Love!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment