Thursday, December 1, 2011

Everything Done !!!!

The Entrance

The Backdrop
The Ballroom

I am extremely  tired and I am having fever right now. Pain all over body, chills, fever, exhausted, nasty cough really sucks! It was last 2 weeks   when I  was in Penang for a day, Then to KL in and out for the workshop, visit Batu Caves, Crafting complex,   then KL city. …The whole interval was crazy. It has been a crazy crazy crazy rushing week. Yesterday I was in Kuala Lumpur (KL), tired after a trip back.  Now, here I am, in Alor Setar,  not mentioning that I will have to be at KL tonight.  I just hope that I don't wake up one day and realizing.. What day is today? Well, my mind is pretty stuck much now.

Mercedes Nieto workshop and show, everything is over,!! She  gave me so much inspiration, she is  unique and so special and I adoooooooooooooooooooooooore her  and I can’t wait that she  come to Malaysia next year!!!!!!!!!! Right now Mercedes still on holiday in Malaysia.  I am waiting Mercedes to come back from the island. Yes yes… gonna pick her up at station. Cant wait to see her and have our last shopping again in China Town tomorrow.

Mercedes Nieto (from Budapest, Hungary) & Me - Batu Caves

The venue of 4th Annual Dinner Gala Show - Mercedes Nieto & Press.

Mercedes Nieto - She is gorgeous!!  
Mercedes Nieto - before enter the Ballroom Hall. 

In all of the excitement and frenzy surrounding event preparation,  the gala show turned out to be a success, 400 tickets sold out and I am happy.  Behind every event there is the role and effort of event. Despite my tired body, we managed to enjoy everything on the stage. Tons of fabulous impressions, so many positive feelings, so proud for the progress I saw from the girls, Thank you for joining our gala show!!!!  The photographer took a lot of photos, over 4000 pcs!!! The photographers have such a strong power to evoke happy memories.  

 I actually has a lot and a lot to write. But suddenly, I am here and I am  stuck and not knowing where and what to write. Let me see, what do I write later.  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment