Sunday, November 13, 2011

Our Final Week Rehearsal


Sweat Sweat Sweat l!!! It’s an exciting time.  We're now mid way through our last week of rehearsals and things are going well.  We're all working very hard and there's still a lot of  laughter in the class.  Thanks so much some of  you  brought  yummy food to keep us full of energy! All of the hard work of the months before is for this moment - 19 November 2011,  you are going to dance a story to  the audience. For me, it’s the best part of my job – I love sitting with an audience! I'm having great fun exploring the differences characters of  my students. 

Yay.. I am working on choreographing my solo performance piece.. almost done and  always in last minute!  Are you ready to rock that stage? I am not  able to sleep and relax before a show.  I watched the video of the rehearsals last night, and you look fantastic in full costume!  I decide not to upload your photo on facebook before the show, yes agreed that it won’t be surprise  anymore if everyone access to everything. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment