Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Auto-City New Year Countdown!



First time at Auto-City New Year Countdown! Alamak!!! It was badly jammed and I reached home at 4am!!!!

The New Year Countdown is the biggest event in Auto-City though it might be a problem of traffic jam. My car was stuck in the traffic jam for hours  while going  out from there. Can't imagine so many car  were queued  up for so long!!  

I am going to tell you this is  a place which could let you enjoy your nightlife very much. If you like the nightlife - Dream, Highway Star Lounge, SOHO’s English Pub & Restaurant is the pub that you can find in this wonderful City.  It is nearly 40 over nos of  restaurants in Auto-City too. Various type of food you may found here.  First of all is the restaurant is good for meeting, chit-chatting and coffee!  Oh…my main purpose is not to introduce you Auto-city, my purpose was to judging the belly dance competition. More detail click the link to take a look : www.autocity.com.my
 
I am pleased to be there with 2 Five Step Inter School Belly Dance Competition.  Many students showcase their talents and now without the name list in hand, I cant remember who won the champion. Congratulations to the winners, and also to the team who put in winning efforts too!

Beside the crazy jam,  the atmosphere over here is really good during festival. I enjoyed  the atmosphere and the fireworks Countdown at Auto-City!!  See you all next time!

Photo from Auto-City's photographer
I shot it from the stage during the 5-4-3-2-1......
 

Taiwan Artist Concert - Alien Huang (小鬼)
Me and Alien Huang (小鬼)

The champion in kids category
 


No comments:

Post a Comment